I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) at the University of Cyprus.
My research focus is on Power Systems and Electrical Energy. More specifically, I am interested in:
- Electrical Control and Analysis of DC and AC Corrosion
- Engineering Cost/Benefit Analysis and Risk Management – Renewable Energy Applications
- Earthing/ Lightning Protection – Solar Applications
- Power Transformers (Loss Evaluation and Ferroresonance)
- Plant Design and F.E. Modeling
For more details pertaining to my current research activities, visit the Power Systems Modeling Lab (PSM)