|List of Relevant Peer-Reviewed Publications:
- A. Dimitriou and C.A. Charalambous, “DC Interference Modelling for Assessing the Impact of Sustained DC Faults of Grounded Photovoltaic Systems on Third-Party Infrastructure”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, DOI (identifier) 10.1109/TIE.2018.2844841, May 2018.
- A. Dimitriou, D. Buxton and C.A. Charalambous, “Stray Current Corrosion Blind Spots Inherent to PV Systems Fault Detection Mechanisms: Elaboration of a Novel Concept”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 3-11, Feb. 2018, 10.1109/TPWRD.2016.2538789.
- C.A. Charalambous “Comprehensive Modelling to Allow Informed Calculation of DC Traction Systems’ Stray Current Levels” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Volume 66, Issue 11, Pages: 9667-9677, Nov. 2017, 10.1109/TVT.2017.2748988.
- C.A. Charalambous, P. Aylott and D. Buxton, “Stray Current Calculation and Monitoring in DC Mass-Transit Systems: Interpreting Calculations for Real-Life Conditions and Determining Appropriate Safety Margins“, in IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 24-31, June 2016. doi: 10.1109/MVT.2015.2477419
- C.A. Charalambous, A. Demetriou and N. D. Kokkinos, “Impact of Photovoltaic-Oriented DC Stray Current Corrosion on Large-Scale Solar Farms’ Grounding and Third-Party Infrastructure: Modeling and Assessment“, in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 5421-5430, Nov.-Dec. 2015.
- C.A. Charalambous and Aylott, P., “Dynamic Stray Current Evaluations on Cut-and-Cover Sections of DC Metro Systems”, Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on, vol.63, no.8, pp.3530, 3538, Oct. 2014.
- Charalambous, C.A.; Cotton, I.; Aylott, P., “Modeling for Preliminary Stray Current Design Assessments: The Effect of Cross Track Regeneration Supply“, Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, vol.28, no.3, pp.1899, 1908, July 2013.
- Charalambous, C.A.; Cotton, I.; Aylott, P.; Kokkinos, N.D., “A Holistic Stray Current Assessment of Bored Tunnel Sections of DC Transit Systems,” Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on , vol.28, no.2, pp.1048,1056, April 2013.
- C.A. Charalambous, I. Cotton, P. Aylott, ‘’A simulation tool to predict the impact of soil topologies on coupling between a light rail system and buried third party infrastructure’’ , Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 57, No. 3, pages: 1404-1416, May 2008.
- C.A .Charalambous, I. Cotton, ‘‘Influence of soil structures on corrosion performance of floating DC Transit Systems’’, IET Electric Power Applications (formerly IEE Proceedings), Vol. 1, Issue 1, pages: 9-16, January 2007.
- I. Cotton, C.A. Charalambous, P. Ernst, P. Aylott, ‘‘Stray Current Control in DC Mass Transit Systems’’, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 54, No. 2, pages: 722 – 730, March 2005.