|List of Relevant Peer-Reviewed Publications:
- C. A. Charalambous, N. Kokkinos, N. Christofides, “External Lightning Protection and Grounding in Large Scale Photovoltaic Applications”, Electromagnetic Compatibility, IEEE Transactions on, vol.56, no.2, pp.427,434, April 2014.
- N. Kokkinos, A. Dimitriou, C.A. Charalambous, N. Kioupis, T. Manolis, “AC and Transient Risk Assessment for buried Pipelines,” NACE International’s CORROSION Conference & Expo, March 24-28, 2019 Nashville, Tennessee.
- A. Demetriou and C.A Charalambous, “Interpreting Coating Stress Voltages on Underground Gas Pipelines Due To Lightning Strikes on Adjacent Power Lines”, ICLP 2018, Poland, Sept 2018.
- A. Demetriou, N. Kokkinos and C.A. Charalambous “Integrating the Loss of Economic Value in Lightning-Related Risk Assessments of Large Scale Photovoltaic Systems Participating in Regulated and Competitive Energy Markets”, ICLP 2016, Estoril Portugal, Oct. 2016.
- C. A Charalambous, N. Kokkinos, N. Christophides “A Simulation Tool to Assess the Lightning Induced Over-Voltages on dc Cables of Photovoltaic Installations”, 2014 International Conference on Lightning Protection (ICLP), Shanghai-China, 13-17 October 2014.
- N. Kokkinos, N. Christophides, C. A Charalambous, “Lightning Protection Practice for Large-Extended Photovoltaic Installations”, 2012 International Conference on Lightning Protection (ICLP), Vienna, Austria, 2-7th September 2012.
- N. Kioupis, N. Kokkinos, J. Koutsoubis, I. Cotton, C. Charalambous, ‘’Analysis of induced overvoltages in a natural gas transmission pipeline due to nearby lightning strike’’, Proceedings of the 29th International Conference on Lightning Protection, Uppsala, Sweden, 2008, paper number: 3A-11.
- D. Kokkinos, G. Valirakis, N. Kokkinos, ELEMKO SA, Ch. Charalambous, I. Cotton, University of Manchester, ‘’Lightning Protection of Cable Bridges‘’, Proceedings of the International Conference on Lightning Protection (ICLP 2006) , 18-22 Sep. Kanazawa – Japan, paper number: IX-20.